Holiday Market Application
Welcome to our online application! Vendors interested in applying please fill out the application below. Thank you for your interest!
How the application process works:
1. Fill out and submit the Market Application below.
2. If approved, you will receive an email confirmation from us with an invoice. Your booth space is NOT reserved until we receive your payment.
3. You are all set and ready to sell at our 3 French Hens Market
2019 Holiday Market Dates and Times
November 8, 2019: 4pm-9:30pm
November 9, 2019: 9am-3pm
We are so excited to be at our **NEW LOCATION** Jennifer's Garden in Morris, IL.
You should receive an email confirming your application has been submitted. If you DID NOT receive an email confirming your application please contact us at email@example.com to notify us of the issue. We can assist you in applying for the market!
3 French Hens
2019 Market Contract
(Please agree by checking the "yes" box in the application above)
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed on any returned funds.
- All categories shall be reviewed prior to acceptance. Any media NOT approved may be removed at the discretion of the 3 French Hens Company.
- Vendors are expected to provide their own proof of insurance. Food vendors are to follow Health Department rules & regulations. Contact 815-941-3115 or 815-941-3404 for permits.
- Booths must be open and staffed during all exhibiting hours.
- Vendors are NOT allowed to bring their pets.
- All vendors are responsible for keeping their area clean during market hours, including final clean up at the end of the market day. All displays should be neat, clean and tables should be covered on all sides.
- State sales tax for the day must be paid according to the Illinois Department of Revenue collection agent’s guide sheet. Morris, Illinois tax is 6.025%
- 3 French Hens Market Company will not be liable for refunds or any other liabilities whatsoever for the failure to fulfill this contract due to the reasons of the location in which the market is held before, or during the market destroyed by fire or other calamity, or by any act of God, public enemy, strikes, statues, ordinances, or any legal authority, or any cause beyond its control.
- Vendors shall be liable for delivery, handling, erection and removal of their displays and materials
- Vendors found in violation of any of the items in this contract may be excluded and have their exhibits removed from the current and/or future markets at the sole discretion of the 3 French Hens Company. No refunds will be provided. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall 3 French Hens Company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from such action.
- 3 French Hens Company may require the removal of items considered to be in violation of these conditions and reserves the right to make final interpretation of all conditions.
- If any section, sentence clause, phrase or portion of this licensing application/contract is, for any reason, held invalid or unconstitutional by any court of competent jurisdiction, such portion shall be deemed a separate provision and such holding shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions.
- This contract shall be deemed to have been made in the State of Illinois and shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of such state. In the event that legal action is required to enforce this contract or any of the terms thereof, such action shall be brought in the courts of Grundy County, Illinois, and the vendor expressly consents to the jurisdiction of such courts. The parties agree to accept service of process in such action by ordinary mail sent to their business address.
- This contract constitutes the entire agreement between 3 French Hens Company and the vendor and no modification shall be valid unless in writing and signed by the parties or their representatives.
- Failure to follow these rules or abusive behavior will result in immediate termination of your participation in the market.